Follow the Rijksmuseum’s international activities and meet art-lovers in metropolitan cities like New York, Dresden and Sao Paulo.
Many of the Rijksmuseum’s finest works are continuously on loan for exhibitions throughout the world. Along with curators and others closely involved with the Rijksmuseum, the International Circle is part of a global community of art-lovers.
Join the International Circle. There are two membership options:
Annual contribution of €5,000 (or more)
- You will be invited to exclusive international events and receptions;
- Every year, you will be given a special trip to a city around the world by the Rijksmuseum and its curators;
- You have unlimited free admission to the Rijksmuseum;
- Every season, you will receive The Rijksmuseum Bulletin (an English publication).
Annual contribution of €15,000 (or more)
Members of the Chairman’s Circle enjoy all the privileges of the International Patrons, plus:
- Personal service such as advice about building up your own art collection;
- You will be invited to the annual Chairman’s Circle dinner at a unique location.
If you have any questions about the International Circle or would like to apply to join, you can contact us here.