On this page you can find information that can help you to plan your visit.
- Adults: € 17.50
- Children aged 18 and under: free admission
- Friends of the Rijksmuseum: free admission
- Museumkaart holders, I Amsterdam City Card, members of ICOM, ICOMOS, the Rembrandt Association (Vereniging Rembrandt), KOG, Stadspas, VVAK, BankGiro Lottery VIP-Card: free admission
- Holders of CJP or EYCA: € 8,75
You do not have to go to the ticket counter if you have:
- an e-ticket
- a Museumkaart
- membership card ICOM KOG, VVAK, Vereniging Rembrandt
- an admission ticket purchased at a hotel
9:00 to 17:00 daily, all days of the year: so the museum is also open on Christmas day, Boxing day and New Year's day.
The Rijksmuseum Gardens, Rijks Shop and Café are also open to visitors without a ticket from 9:00 to 18:00.
See Facilities for information regarding special facilities for wheelchairs and rollators.