Three online sessions
2and3D Photography is about sharing. We are bringing photographers, restorers, conservators, studio planners, data analysts and scientists together so that they can exchange knowledge and experience enabling them to collaborate on even more mind-blowing projects.
Seize the opportunity to exchange ideas with experts and colleagues from all over the world. Each conference day consists of four presentations and will be followed, after a short break, by a workshop or a roundtable conversation. If you’ve registered for the presentations, you’re free to join these sessions as well.
You can read all about the previous 2and3D Photography conferences in our online magazine and view the 2019 and 2021 presentations.
The online conference is organized by the Rijksmuseum in cooperation with the Association for Historical and Fine Art Photography (AHFAP).
- Cecile van der Harten, Head Image & Registration Department, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam (chair)
- Robert Erdmann, Senior Scientist, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Wim Hupperetz, Chief Science Officer at Dutch National Heritage Agency (RCE) and Professor by Special appointment on Museums, Heritage and Digital curation, University of Amsterdam
- Jitte Waagen, Digital Archaeologist/Coordinator 4D Research Lab, University of Amsterdam
- Carola van Wijk, Staff Photographer, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Thomas Flynn, Cultural Heritage Lead, Sketchfab
- Scott Geffert, General Manager Imaging, Metropolitan Museum of Art and President at ImagingEtc.com
- James Stevenson, Director, Cultural Heritage Digitisation Ltd
- Kira Zumkley, Researcher at the Victoria and Albert Museum and the University of Brighton and Chair of the Association For Historical And Fine Art Photography (AHFAP)
31 May, 7 and 15 June
Per day: € 20
All 3 days: € 50
- 31 May, 7, 15 June
- 3:30 - 6 PM (CEDT) |
9:30 - 12 PM (EDT).