The Corona virus pandemic has forced us to postpone the Rijksmuseum 2and3D Photography 2021 until 20-22 April 2022.
Unfortunately the Corona virus pandemic has forced us to postpone our plans to have the fourth edition of the 2and3D Photography conference in 2021. We imagine that our industry will have other priorities in the coming period and that many of us will have to adjust our travel budgets. Therefore, we aim to have it on 20-22 April 2022. In light of these current events, we anticipate that when this crisis passes everyone will have a greater appreciation for meeting up and getting reacquainted with our national heritage colleagues from around the world.
We plan to open our call for papers around April 2021. You can therefore use the extra time to develop distinctive presentations.
The third edition of the 2and3D Photography conference in 2019 demonstrated how important it is to create a meeting place for the international heritage photography community. In a time when technological digital developments change rapidly, it is essential to have a platform where we can exchange knowledge and ideas. 2and3D Photography provides this platform and distinguishes itself from other conferences by exclusively focusing on the cultural heritage image professional, for and by people active in the field.
The conference is organized by the Rijksmuseum in cooperation with the Association for Historical and Fine Art Photography (AHFAP)
- Cecile van der Harten, Head Image Department, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam (chair)
- Robert Erdmann, Senior Scientist, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Wim Hupperetz, Director, Allard Pierson Museum, Amsterdam
- Jitte Waagen, Digital Archaeologist/Coordinator 4D Research Lab, UvA, Amsterdam
- Carola van Wijk, Staff photographer, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
- Richard Everett, Photographic & Imaging Manager, Welcome Collection and Chair of Association For Historical And Fine Art Photography (AHFAP)
- Thomas Flynn, Cultural Heritage Lead, Sketchfab
- Scott Geffert, Senior Imaging Systems Manager, Metropolitan Museum of Art and President at ImagingEtc.com
- James Stevenson, Director, Cultural Heritage Digitisation Ltd
Conference Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: #2and3D or join our 2and3D LinkedIn Group
Please check this page regularly for updates and share this information with colleagues.