Opening of the Philips Wing
The fully renovated Philips Wing opened on 1 November 2014. It features 1,000 m2 of exhibition space for comprehensive Dutch and international programmes in the years to come.
Please note: new ticket prices
From 1 November 2014 the price for a Rijksmuseum ticket is € 17.50. Free admission for youth aged 18 and under.
Special ticket purchases
Admission to the Rijksmuseum is € 17,50 per person. Hotels and resellers can purchase tickets in bulk (min. 50 - max. 250 tickets) at a discount price of € 16,50 per ticket.
Advance bulk ticket sales are held during a special timeslot between 4 and 5 pm every Monday. Between these hours, one ticket counter at the Rijksmuseum will be reserved for bulk ticket sales.
You must register in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The tickets will not be printed until after you report to the bulk ticket counter.
Please note! Occasionally there may be a short queue (in the event of a large number of orders). You must register in advance by sending an email to email@example.com. The tickets will not be printed until after you report to the bulk ticket counter.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets offer direct admission through the gates in the Atrium. There is no need to wait in the queue at the ticket counter;
- Tickets are valid for one full year after purchase;
- Tickets cannot be refunded;
- It is not possible to place advance orders. Note that there may be a brief wait;
- The €16,50 rate only applies to purchases of 50 tickets or more. To limit the queuing time, ticket purchases may not exceed 250 tickets per purchase.
The entrance for all visitors to the Rijksmuseum is located in the Passage on Museumstraat.
If you have any questions regarding ticket retail sales at the Rijksmuseum, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.