Terms and Conditions for Press Visits
Journalists, broadcast crew and press photographers are welcome to visit the Rijksmuseum for journalistic print and production purposes subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
- Press pass accreditation for media visits must be requested at least six working days in advance by emailing the Press Office: email@example.com
- Accreditation requests should include details of the preferred date of visit, contact information and any special requests. A scan of a valid press card or a business card must also be attached.
- Accreditation will be confirmed by email, and the Rijksmuseum Press & Publicity department reserves the right to deny press visit requests.
- All journalists will be requested to produce a valid ID during their press visit.
- Journalists are welcome during the normal museum opening hours of 9:00 to 17:00. Non-flash photography is permitted.
- Film shoots and photo shoots are only permitted on request and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Any use of visual materials is subject to the Visual Material Terms and Conditions.
- The General Visitor Terms and Conditions apply.
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6747 000