Terms and Conditions Press Visits Rijksmuseum
Journalists, broadcast crew and press photographers are welcome to visit the Rijksmuseum for journalistic print and production purposes subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
- Journalists are welcome during opening hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Press pass accreditation for media visits must be requested at least 2 days in advance by emailing the Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accreditation requests should include details of the preferred date of visit, contact information and any special requests. A scan of a valid press card or a business card must also be attached.
- Accreditation will be confirmed by email.
- Journalists will be requested to produce a valid ID during their press visit.
- The Rijksmuseum Press & Publicity department reserves the right to deny press visit requests.
- The General Visitor Terms and Conditions apply.
- Photography without flashlights and tripod is permitted.
- Film and photo shoots requests can be submitted by sending an email to email@example.com
- Film and photo shoot requests must be approved by the Department of Communications before they can be scheduled.
- Due to the volume of filming and photo shoot requests, approximately three weeks are needed to process each request.
- Coverage that focuses on the Rijksmuseum and its collection is given priority.
For more information on filming and photography in the Rijksmuseum please see our Film Protocol (pdf)
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6747 000