Press Visits Rijksmuseum
Free entrance is only granted to members of the press if a press visit application has been received and the visit has been approved by the Press Office. Gallery staff cannot accept generic media passes, staff passes or business cards. For press accreditation, please email the following information to email@example.com. Accreditation will be confirmed by email.
- Personal Contact information (name, address, phone number, email address)
- Name of Organisation
- Date of visit
- Purpose of visit
- Copy of valid press card
The following terms and conditions apply for press visits
- Journalists are welcome during opening hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Press pass accreditation for media visits must be requested at least 2 days in advance.
- Journalists will be requested to produce a valid ID during their press visit.
- The General Visitor Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Rijksmuseum Press & Publicity department reserves the right to deny press visit requests.
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6747 000