Press Visits Rijksmuseum
Free entrance is only granted to members of the press if a press visit application has been received and the visit has been approved by the Press Office. Gallery staff cannot accept generic media passes, staff passes or business cards. For press accreditation, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Accreditation will be confirmed by email.
- Personal Contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- Name of Organisation
- Date of visit
- Purpose of visit
The following terms and conditions apply for press visits
- Journalists are welcome during opening hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Press pass accreditation for media visits must be requested at least 2 days in advance.. A scan of a valid press card or a business card must also be attached.
- Journalists will be requested to produce a valid ID during their press visit.
- The General Visitor Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Rijksmuseum Press & Publicity department reserves the right to deny press visit requests.
- Photography without flashlights and tripod is permitted.
- Film and photo shoots requests can be submitted by sending an email to email@example.com
- Film and photo shoot requests must be approved by the Department of Communications before they can be scheduled.
- Due to the volume of filming and photo shoot requests, approximately three weeks are needed to process each request.
- Coverage that focuses on the Rijksmuseum and its collection is given priority.
For more information on filming and photography in the Rijksmuseum please see our Film Protocol (pdf)
Phone: +31 (0) 20 6747 000