Here’s a little secret: June is the quietest month at the Rijksmuseum
Have you been looking forward to visiting the Rijksmuseum? But have the crowds been keeping you away? Here’s a little secret: June is the quietest month at the Rijksmuseum. There is often no entrance queue, and it’s quieter inside the museum itself. The garden offers plenty of enjoyment too, from the sculptures by Alexander Calder, to the flowering plants and the fountain by Jeppe Hein.
So join us for a visit in June! Check Facebook, Twitter and Instagram every day to see what’s going on at the Rijksmuseum.
Win a picnic in the Rijksmuseum gardens
We’ll be giving away a picnic every week in June. What do you need to do? Take a picture of your visit to the Rijksmuseum, and post it to our Instagram account, Twitter or Facebook use the hashtag #RijkslovesJune.
What can you win?
A delicious picnic for two with all the trimmings in the Rijksmuseum garden (picnic basket, rug and champagne).
Announcement of winners
We will select the best entry each week, and we will announce the week’s winner on Monday afternoon.
- You can enter the contest during the entire month of June.
- You can upload a picture as often as you wish.
- We will announce the week’s winner on Monday afternoon on our Facebook page.
- We accept no responsibility for lost entries or for entries that we do not receive for any reason whatsoever.
- Uploaded photos that do not meet the conditions will not be taken into consideration.
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash or merchandise.
- The prize is up to 1 September 2014 (all days of the week) available.
- You have to book via firstname.lastname@example.org the picnic a week in advance.
- Employees and relatives of employees are excluded from participation.
Our decision on the weekly winners is final and no correspondence will be accepted regarding prizes..