Ontwerp voor een ex libris met monogram en leeuwen
- draughtsman: Carel Adolph Lion Cachet
1874 - 1945
Material and Technique
- letter combinations such as letterword, anagram, letter square, monogram, etc.
- ornament derived from animal forms
- beasts of prey, predatory animals: lion
- historical person (LION CACHET, Carel) - other representations to which the NAME of a historical person may be attached (LION CACHET, Carel)
Acquisition and rights
- Gift of C. Lion Cachet, Amersfoort
? Collection of the artist; his son, dr Carel Lion Cachet (1902-1982), Amersfoort; by whom donated, with XX other objects, to the museum, 1968
Do you have a remark or extra information on this object? Please let us know!